- 爻早： commonly used in good morning are 爻, which indicates only the sound. 賢, which indicates the meaning but has an unrelated pronunciation, and a sound-meaning compound , which is unfortunately not displayable on most fonts. I have opted for 爻.
- 矣 is at the end of a sentence to indicate completion of a verb.
- 來verb: The 來 is used to make the verb more tentative. It is similar to the -しょう suffix in Japanese. This usage is not applicable in Mandarin.
- 見 is traditionally pronounced kian, but in the phrase 見再, is often pronounced jian for more “formality” due to the influence of Mandarin.
- 有 is 聽有 in Taiwanese is akin to 憧 in 聽憧 in Mandarin. Compare 聽無 and 聽不憧.
- 這馬 與 這陣 同意。
補充新詞 講話 猶未
Pattern Practice 句形練習
Mixed Practice 紛雜練習 hun-tsa̍p liān-si̍p